Generally yes, but check what temperature the drug manufacturers recommend. A vaccine fridge will hold the temperature between 2 and 8 degrees Celsius.
Frequently Asked Questions
Currency of transaction is Australian Dollars (AUD) only.
Goods will be dispatched after payment for the goods has been received. Typically a vaccine fridge will take around one to two weeks to arrive. The time frame does depend on your location as well as the brand of the fridge as some brands require testing before they can be shipped.
Please contact ENLAKE if you require your new fridge in a hurry.
ENLAKE can send fridges and freezers to Australian ports for sea shipping to countries in the Pacific region such as Papua New Guinea, Fiji, New Caledonia, Vanuatu, New Zealand and the Solomon Islands.
ENLAKE's freight charges to capital cities in Australia are:
Under counter / Benchtop pharmacy refrigerators: $190 + GST (per refrigerator)
Upright pharmacy refrigerators - single door: $270 to $290 + GST (per refrigerator)
Upright pharmacy refrigerators - double door: Contact us for a quote
Data Loggers, Min Max thermometers: $20 + GST
For locations more than 100km from the nearest capital city, or businesses that require the fridge to be lifted up any stairs, please contact ENLAKE for pricing.
All pharmacy fridges are tailgate deliveries. Goods will be delivered to a specific ground floor location such as a general practice or stores area with the assistance of a hydraulic tailgate or other lifting equipment. The driver will not be involved with the unpacking or positioning of the goods.
All prices are exclusive of GST.
Press the hi/lo button once for the minimum temperature and once more for the maximum temperature. Hold the hi/lo button in for 10 seconds to reset the temperatures. Once it has reset, it will beep.
For 2013 and older models:
How to see the min temperature
1. Press and release the DOWN key.
2. The Lo message will be displayed, followed by the minimum temperature recorded.
3. By pressing the DOWN key again or by waiting for 5 seconds, the normal display will be restored.
How to see the max temperature
1. Press and release the UP key.
2. The Hi message will be displayed, followed by the maximum temperature recorded.
3. By pressing the UP key again or by waiting for 5s the normal display will be restored.
How to reset the max and min figures
1. Hold press the SET key for more than 3s, while the max or min temperature is displayed. (rSt message will be displayed)
2. To confirm the operation, the rSt message starts blinking, and the normal temperature will be displayed.
These instructions with the addition of pictures may also be downloaded here: Nuline HR Vaccine Fridge Controller Instructions (pdf).
For 2014 and newer models:
How to Check Min / Max Temp
1. Press Hi/low button your max temperature will appear while flashing.
2. Repeat process to obtain min temperature.
How do I RESET min/max temperature
Press the hi/low button, hold for approximately 6-10 seconds until it beeps and then let go
How do I view the product temperature?
Your refrigerator has been fitted with a product sensor inserted into an aluminium block; this represents product temperature. To see what temperature the product is, press the down arrow button and temperature will appear.
How do I silence the alarm?
To silence alarm press down arrow button
Select the product you want
Click the "Buy Now" button
Click the "Checkout" button
Register or enter your login details
Select "Visa / Mastercard " as the payment method and then click "Continue" You will now be taken to ANZ's E-gate facility where you can securely enter your credit card details
You should now see an invoice. This invoice will also be sent to your email address.