For 2013 and older models:
How to see the min temperature
1. Press and release the DOWN key.
2. The Lo message will be displayed, followed by the minimum temperature recorded.
3. By pressing the DOWN key again or by waiting for 5 seconds, the normal display will be restored.
How to see the max temperature
1. Press and release the UP key.
2. The Hi message will be displayed, followed by the maximum temperature recorded.
3. By pressing the UP key again or by waiting for 5s the normal display will be restored.
How to reset the max and min figures
1. Hold press the SET key for more than 3s, while the max or min temperature is displayed. (rSt message will be displayed)
2. To confirm the operation, the rSt message starts blinking, and the normal temperature will be displayed.
These instructions with the addition of pictures may also be downloaded here: Nuline HR Vaccine Fridge Controller Instructions (pdf).
For 2014 and newer models:
How to Check Min / Max Temp
1. Press Hi/low button your max temperature will appear while flashing.
2. Repeat process to obtain min temperature.
How do I RESET min/max temperature
Press the hi/low button, hold for approximately 6-10 seconds until it beeps and then let go
How do I view the product temperature?
Your refrigerator has been fitted with a product sensor inserted into an aluminium block; this represents product temperature. To see what temperature the product is, press the down arrow button and temperature will appear.
How do I silence the alarm?
To silence alarm press down arrow button